Upon hiring me as your REALTOR® I intend to provide you with a comprehensive market analysis to help you evaluate the best terms and price obtainable for your property. Your time is valuable; I will employ strategies to keep your property on the market for the shortest amount of time. Count on me to:
- Communicate with you and work hard on your behalf.
- Market your property on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Market your property to all real estate professionals.
- Make your property available to corporate and out of out-of-town/state buyers.
- Present your property to the entire RE/MAX SYNERGY team so that the entire office can work hard in finding qualified buyers for it.
- Relay feedback from other Realtors about your property, and give proven advice on making your home stand out.
- Photograph your property in a professional manner and place on my personal web page.
Selling one of your most valuable assets is a big decision, marketing an investment such as yours requires far more than adding a listing to the internet and sticking a sign on the lawn. I bring a lifetime of experience through interior design and staging and invest much of my time exploring ways to add value to the sale of your home. All of this, compiled with a well thought-out marketing strategy will help ensure that your home sells quickly and smoothly.
What makes a house sell?
This entire site could be devoted to answering this question. To be as concise as possible, a successful sale requires that you concentrate on six considerations: Your sale price, your terms of sale, the condition of your house, its location, its accessibility, and the extent of marketing exposure your house receives. While some of these factors are beyond your control (such as the actual sale price), you can compensate by taking advantage of others (like a new paint job) to make your property as attractive to prospective buyers as possible.